- Read through the questions.
- Fill in the questions as quickly and accurately as possible. It is important you answer the questions as honestly as possible.
- Put the answer to the question as closely matching the choices available without skipping any questions.
- Click the computer arrow over the answers that most closely match the best answer to have this response registered and then go on to the next question until the test is completed.
- There are two main sections the STAT test and then supplementary questions.
- For the STAT psychometric it has two layers of questions. Along with the question that asks about a particular experience or feeling this secondary section examines if there was a possible corresponding age when this aspect may have been especially relevant.
Q: I often have difficulty sleeping.
Not at all Only a little Some A great deal
I have always felt this. I have felt this only since age 0-5 I have felt this only since age 6-10 I have felt this only since age 11-15 I have felt this only since age 16-20 I have felt this only since age 21-25 I have felt this only since age 26-30 I have felt this only since age 31+ I have never felt this.
- Please put the answer to the question that most closely match es the choices available for both of these parts.
- You should ensure that no question is missed out or that you do not skip any questions .
- Please complete all parts of the test and a summary report should be emailed to you.
- Thank you for all of your help with completing this test.